The most sought after and reputable wedding vendors will be here to assist you with any questions and planning.
Doors open at noon. The show is scheduled from 12 to 4 pm. The Onslow Bridal Gala is an annual bridal show in Onslow County. Find the perfect wedding vendors to make your dream wedding become a reality!
Plus more great door prizes & surprises!!
BEST BOOTH CONTEST – voted for by the Brides, winner gets a free booth next year! We look forward to a fun and exciting event!
Seth Williams Blvd. Bldg Number 730
More pictures on the blog http://onslowbridal.blogspot.com/
If you are among the first 100 brides to register you will receive a free gift bag filled with great products and savings!
Fun Photo Booth, complete with props!
Talk to vendors & other brides, ask questions, & get to see lots of beautiful decor. And yes, some surprises too!
You must have a base pass to get on base. NO EXCEPTIONS !!
Directions - ttp://www.marcorsyscom.usmc.mil/CPAC/docs/2011-WG-DIRECTIONS.pdf
When attending bridal shows, there are a few important things to remember. This will save you not only time, but added stress.
1. Wear comfortable clothes & shoes.
For 2011 are limiting the number of vendors per category to provide our brides with a more targeted and select group of vendors. We will be accepting nominations for new vendors until category reaches the cap. Participating food vendors must be NC licensed. Contact Pam DuVal for rates and availability email@example.com or 252-671-6939. Space is limited and available on a first come first served basis to vendors that meet eligibility requirements.
2. Don't bring your entire family or wedding party with you - too many opinions. Bring only 1 or 2, someone you trust, your fiancee, your mom, your best friend.
3. Bring a camera.
4. Be sure to eat a little something, don't go on a empty stomach, you may be tempted to fill up at the first food booth.
5. Be sure to talk to lots of vendors, even if at first, you don't see your color or your style. There is no way each vendor can bring all of their stuff. Check out their photos and ask lots of questions.
6. Make labels with your name, address, email & wedding date. Use these to register for door prizes at different vendor booths.
7. Bring a lightweight tote bag including a few zip lock bags. You may want to take home food to taste later.
8. Go through your bag of goodies & information when you get home when it is still fresh in your mind.
9. The cheapest is not always the best - go with the vendors that you feel comfortable with!
10. Have fun & enjoy!